Small State Big Takes, Presented by Couchguy Sports
The SSBT guys are BACK in a big way this week – with Couchguy Sports’ very own Digital Content Director Al Nahigian to make the announcement that we’ve joined the CGS family and podcast network. After a monthlong hiatus due to inner turmoil, we’ve got a shorter-than-usual show for you, but that just means it’s more jampacked with content!
- A brief conversation on MLB and Rob Manfred’s inability as a commissioner.
- Steve and Oliver’s public feud/beef, explained and squashed.
- What Couchguy Sports saw in us to bring us on board.
- Obligatory Josh Allen content as devout members of the Bills hype-hive.
- We’re missing our 4th co-pilot, Josh Martin – but we’ll be back in full force for a normal podcast next week!
We hope you enjoy – please comment, rate, subscribe, and roast us on Twitter! – @SmallStateTakes
For the first time…
Brought to you by @CouchGuySports !!!
EPISODE 88: THE WE-ARE-BACK POD IS LIVE!
💪🏼 Now presented by Couch Guy Sports
🐘 Address the elephant in the room
👀 Regularly scheduled programming returns next week!
— Small State Big Takes Podcast (@SmallStateTakes) June 16, 2020